Website Content Management
Goal: Create a landing page to drive potential students to read news articles (blog) or attend an event.
Actions I took to meet the goals and departments I interfaced with:
- Worked with Admissions Directors in the Bachelors, Master’s, Ph.D., and Psy.D. programs to receive information on upcoming events and where they would like to drive traffic to for each event.
- Gathered owned media within the photo library I managed on a daily basis to gather relevant photos that would be appealing to potential students.
- Created content for each column or “box” in the CMS and buttons associated with each photo.
- Edited photos using a web-based editing software.
- Worked with executive leadership to gather content for the Global Mental Health Newsletter and formatted from a printed version to an SEO-friendly web document.
- Increase in attendance for online events. Most Master’s programs online events were full when interviewing world-renowned faculty.
- Increased readership for news articles.